Since 2003, ChetWode has arranged 146 equipment financing transactions, for a total amount exceeding 850M€.
Relying on its particular expertise in “Origination/structuration” and “Equipment valuation”, ChetWode has developed an operating method along 3 axes (tri-criteria analysis):
- Financial analysis,
- Equipment valuation,
- Structuration of guarantees.
A unique combination of expertise
- Highly skilled equipment experts:
Valuation, recovery and repossession of industrial assets
- Financial arrangement expertise
Origination, structuring and closing of leasing and sale and leaseback transactions
- Fund and transaction management
Management of leasing investment funds: reporting, rent invoicing and recovery
- Other services
Financial advisory services for industrial companies and transaction structuring for third parties (banks, major companies)
A wide range of financing services
Thanks to a privileged network of investment funds, banks and specialised investors, our team can offer structured financing solutions to any industrial company, from SMEs to large listed companies.
ChetWode has developed a wide range of services enabling it to address the most complex financing requirements :
- Structuring the leasing of new equipment and existing equipment via sale & leaseback
- Management of leasing investment funds
- Inclusion of all types of equipment, both standard & bespoke (excluding real estate, IT and private cars)
- Stock financing (in partnership with Actène)
- Structured transactions (including residual values, multi-jurisdiction arrangements, operating leasing)
- Researching alternative sources of financing and new investors (privileged partnerships with European investors (Abbey International, SQN Capital Management)
- Financial advice (collateralised loans, mezzanine debt, strengthening of shareholder equity etc)