The first French industrial region hosted the second “Global Industrie” trade show from 5th to 8th March: a perfect blend of solutions, technologies and know-how to the benefit of the modernisation of production facilities.
Prior to this inauguration, Bruno Le Maire chaired the Executive Committee of the Conseil National de l’Industrie (Industry national council), accompanied by State Secretary Agnès Pannier.
Global Industrie in figures
- 2.500 exhibitors
- 110 000 sq meters of exhibition space
- 1000 running machines
- 52 branches represented
- 50.000 visitors
- The connected factory: concentrate of key technologies of the 4.0 factory
- Robotics show: 20 robots staged in a dedicated space
- Master class conducted by Luc Ferry (former Minister of Education)
- ChetWode’s 10th Anniversary
Focus on the connected factory…
1 000 sq meters dedicated to a complete production factory. More than 80 exhibiting companies participated in the setting up of full customisable medal production line.
… and ChetWode’s 10th Anniversary
ChetWode celebrated its 10th anniversary together with its employees, partners and customers over a cocktail. A nice opportunity to look back at key moments of a common history and open new perspectives…